1.03.2011

Goodbye 2010...

...Hello 2011! As we wrap up the holiday season there is one thing on my mind: make 2011 better than 2010! We had a wonderful Christmas, Santa brought many presents and we spent quality time with family. What more can you ask for? 2010 wasn't great for many reasons but its time to leave the past in the past and move on full-force!

When I first made this blog I intended it to be updates about our little family but along the way it became a diary for me after a difficult year. It's somewhat therapeutic to let my thoughts out on paper....er... blogger, so thanks for listening! Here are some pics from Christmas and Madelyn's 2nd Birthday. Enjoy!













1 comment:

  1. This was a great end to this blasted year! Your kiddies are SO CUTE and fun! Now we just make 2011 the best year you've ever had!!!!!

    ReplyDelete