11.12.2010

The grass is always greener

I have been officially a "SAHM" for almost a week. The last 6 days went by pretty quick and this "job" is much more difficult than I thought. Our daily routine was pretty much the same. All was well until I got a glimpse of reality when I changed not 2 but 3 poopy diapers in one day. When I was working, I MAYBE saw 1 poopy diaper in a week! Also, while attempting to be "miss betty homemaker" I managed to break the vacuum and mess up macaroni and cheese. I'm not even seven days in and a part of me already misses working. Maybe the grass ISN'T always greener on the other side.... But, on the other hand, I love being able to pick Savannah up from school everyday. And even though Madelyn's diapers stink, I love being home and able to change them.

No comments:

Post a Comment